At Myriad CEG we provide cost-effective biomass technology across the UK and offer a dependable service to every one of our clients.
Rural Energy, has been operating since 2002 and provides the UK with a spectrum of renewable energy services including boiler distribution, site surveys and design to final installation and maintenance.
Rural Energy’s distribution arm offers domestic and small commercial customers the confidence of dealing with local, reliable, qualified and fully trained installers through the company’s Partner Network.
We also specialise in the provision of large scale heating requirements, with experience in working the following markets:
- New build and retrofit construction supply chain
- Industrial and commercial
- Public sector (including MoD, NHS, schools and academies, higher education and the emergency services)
- Agriculture, greenhouse growers and poultry farms
- Country estates, historic houses, hotels and leisure centres
- Hospitals, retirement homes and other care facilities
- Charities and religious entities (including the National Trust, Guide Dogs UK and churches)
To date our biomass teams have designed, supplied, installed and commissioned in excess of 175MW of renewable heating across the country in over 700 projects.
As well as providing quality advice and input for all aspects of turnkey biomass projects up to completion, Rural Energy also offers:
- Service and maintenance contracts
- Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) advise and assistance
- Training for partners interested in becoming Herz installers
- ESCO and finance options
If you are looking to meet your carbon reduction targets with significant results then turn to us. Our hardworking and reliable team consists of in-house design engineers, some of the country’s biomass elite, a consistent track record and over a decade in the industry.