Our recent installation at Chalkhill School included full monitoring equipment linked to a classroom display enabling pupils and staff alike to view and analyse the performance of their Solar PV system.
The original project specification called for sixty-six panels and three inverters, however after a thorough assessment by Myriad,we managed to reduce this to sixty-four panels and one inverter bringing significant savings to our client. Originally the system was specified as a Schuco Flat roof ballasted system, however due to structural requirements the Solion Sunmount mounting was used to greatly reduce the ballast and to the clients delight the overall cost.
- Technology: Sharp 185W Panels
- Installation Size: 11.84kWp
- Mounting System: Solion Sunmount Flat Roof
- Predicted output: 10,163kWh per annum
- Commissioning Date: 22nd February
- Estimated CO² saving: 5,772kgs per annum