« Back to FAQs
Why use Myriad CEG?
- We are one of the UK's most experienced renewable PV installers
- We have installed 100 MW of renewables across the group since 2003
- Myriad CEG Solar PV proactively approach all potential projects
- We have dedicated sales, design/engineering, consultancy, planning, project management, installation and maintenance teams
- We are experienced in working with high profile County and Local Planning Authorities along with commercial organisations including; Wates Construction, Taylor Wimpey, Galliford Try Construction, Mouchel, Kier Group, Savills, Serco, Anglian Water, The Environment Agency, British Gas, E.ON and the NHS
- Our professional approach delivers projects on-time and on-budget against risk
- We're an environmental and ethical company
- We have 8 regional offices
- Upon system completion all manuals and documents are surrendered with final handover/training included.
- Myriad CEG solar PV are fully accredited to the MCS scheme and REAL Code which are structured approvals in the industry
- Our bids are always compliant with the original specifications
- Our design team offer a full system design service that allows simple approval by the client
See how a Myriad CEG solar installation can reduce your energy costs - start today: